Seventeen Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C. attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list.
Those named to the prestigious list include:
- Jere Beasley, Founding Attorney
- Greg Allen, Lead Products Liability Attorney
- Andy Birchfield, Mass Torts Section Head
- LaBarron Boone
- Kendall Dunson
- Graham Esdale
- Chris Glover, Managing Attorney – Atlanta
- Larry Golston
- Rhon Jones, Toxic Torts Section Head
- Ted Meadows
- Tom Methvin, Managing Attorney
- Dee Miles, Consumer Fraud Section Head
- Leigh O’Dell
- Cole Portis, Personal Injury Section Head
- Dana Taunton
- Navan Ward, Jr.
- Frank Woodson, Managing Attorney – Mobile
Lawdragon 500 recognition is a distinct honor given by one of the most respected groups in the profession. The Lawdragon editorial team selects honorees through research and submissions, considering criteria such as top verdicts and settlements and leadership roles in class actions.
This year’s Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list consists of attorneys representing individuals who have been injured or killed from accidents, medical misdiagnoses and more. Others advocate for clients harmed by opioid use, 3M earplugs and Camp Lejeune toxic water supplies.
Lawdragon also specially recognized the lawyers included in its Lawdragon Hall of Fame. Beasley Allen’s Jere Beasley and Greg Allen were inducted into the Lawdragon Hall of Fame in 2017 and 2021, respectively.