August, 1994 – This case involved a child who was riding a lawn mower. He got off the lawn mower and his leg hit the control handle and his leg got stuck under the mower and got severely injured. The manufacturer failed to put a shutoff switch on the lawnmower, which caused plaintiff to be substantially injured. The jury awarded this amount to compensate the child and to help make defendants use appropriate safety devices in the future.



We're here to help!

We live by our creed of “helping those who need it most” and have helped thousands of clients get the justice they desperately needed and deserved. If you feel you have a case or just have questions please contact us for a free consultation. There is no risk and no fees unless we win for you.

Fields marked * may be required for submission.


Lawyers and staff continue to help me

I suffered from an allergic reaction to a common medication causing permanent injury when I was 15 years old. My settlement allows me to take care of myself instead of being on disability. Even after my case was over, the lawyers and staff continue to help me.

—Tamika