MONTGOMERY, ALA. (May 18, 2020) – Fourteen Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C. attorneys have been selected to the 2020 Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list.
Those named to this prestigious list are:
- Jere Beasley, Founding Attorney
- Greg Allen, Lead Products Liability Attorney
- Tom Methvin, Managing Attorney
- Cole Portis, Personal Injury Section Head
- Dee Miles, Consumer Fraud Section Head
- Chris Glover, Managing Attorney – Atlanta
- Andy Birchfield, Mass Torts Section Head
- Rhon Jones, Toxic Torts Section Head
- LaBarron Boone, Executive Committee Member
- Leigh O’Dell, Executive Committee Member
- Kendall Dunson
- Larry Golston
- Ted Meadows
- Navan Ward, Jr.
Recognition by Lawdragon 500 is an honor as it stands as one of the most respected groups in the profession. Recipients of this honor are determined by editorial staff research of top verdicts and settlements as well as one-on-one interviews with attorneys across the nation.
The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers consists of attorneys who represent individuals who have suffered injuries from accidents, pharmaceuticals, civil rights abuse, and other torts. These attorneys bring cases as individual matters as well as in class actions.
Lawdragon also took time to recognize the lawyers it selected in 2015 to its Lawdragon Plaintiff Consumer Hall of Fame, which includes Beasley Allen Founding Attorney Jere Beasley. The Hall of Fame includes only the top 25 members who are touted as “legendary and iconic lawyers” by Lawdragon 500 editorial staff and attorneys nationwide.