- Alabama (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama (2017)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (2018)
- Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Auburn University, B.S., 2010
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section
- Alabama State Bar Women’s Section
- Alabama Lawyers Association (Treasurer)
- Montgomery County Bar Association (Board Member)
- Montgomery County Bar Association Women’s Section (immediate Past-President)
- Capital City Bar Association (Secretary)
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Alabama (Secretary-elect)
- American Association for Justice
- Leadership Montgomery-Torchbearers (2019-2020)
- Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed’s Young Professional Council
- Junior League of Montgomery (Provisional Member)
Recognitions & Awards
- Midsouth Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
Aigner joined Beasley Allen Law Firm in August 2015 as an attorney in our Mass Torts Section. The section is working on cases of injuries related to bone cement, proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), IVC filters, opioids and other pharmaceutical products.
Aigner graduated from Auburn University in 2010, earning her B.S. in business administration, human resource management.
Aigner attended Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, graduating summa cum laude in 2015. She was included on the Dean’s List every semester during her enrollment.
She was awarded Best Papers for Civil Procedure, Contracts, Business Associations, Professional Responsibility and Family Law. She was senior editor of Jones Law Review; a senior member of the Board of Advocates; a member of ACS, BLSA, JPILF and PAD; a Dean fellow and pupil for Hugh Maddox Inn of Court. Aigner served as president of the Women’s Legal Society 2014-2015, was on Moot Court and Trial Advocacy for Competition, participated in the Pro Se Assistance Program for Federal Court, was a Public Interest Society fellow, and was a board member of the Alabama Pro Bono Task Force. She was also a Walter Knabe scholarship recipient.
Prior to joining Beasley Allen, Aigner worked as a law clerk for Judge J.R. Gaines, Circuit Judge 15th Judicial Circuit in Montgomery, and for Judge Charles Price, Presiding Judge (now retired), 15th Judicial Circuit. She also worked as an extern for Judge Charles Watkins, Chief Judge Middle District 11th Circuit, and was a legal intern / law clerk for Legal Services of Alabama.
Awards and Ratings
Aigner was selected to the 2020 Midsouth Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list. The distinction recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing 10 years or less.
Aigner is a member of the Alabama State Bar, Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section and the Alabama State Bar Women’s Section. She is a Board Member for the Montgomery County Bar Association and the Immediate Past President of the group’s Women’s Section. Aigner is also a member of the American Association for Justice. Aigner serves as Treasurer of the Alabama Lawyers Association, Secretary of the Capital City Bar Association and is the Secretary-elect of the Black Women Lawyers Association of Alabama.
Recently, Aigner was selected by Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed to serve on the Mayor’s Young Professional Council. She serves on the Board of Directors for Common Ground ministry and is a Provisional Member of the Junior Leauge of Montgomery.