Aigner joined Beasley Allen Law Firm in August 2015 as an attorney in our Mass Torts Section. The section is working on cases of injuries related to bone cement, proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), IVC filters, opioids and other pharmaceutical products.
Prior to joining Beasley Allen, Aigner worked as a law clerk for Judge J.R. Gaines, Circuit Judge 15th Judicial Circuit in Montgomery, and for Judge Charles Price, Presiding Judge (now retired), 15th Judicial Circuit. She also worked as an extern for Judge Charles Watkins, Chief Judge Middle District 11th Circuit, and was a legal intern / law clerk for Legal Services of Alabama.
Aigner is a member of:
- the Alabama State Bar
- Young Lawyer’s Section
- Women’s Section
- American Association for Justice
Aigner’s officer titles include:
- Montgomery County Bar Association Women’s Section – Immediate Past President
- Montgomery County Bar Association – Board Member
- Alabama Lawyers Association – Assistant Secretary
- Capital City Bar Association – Secretary
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Alabama – Secretary
Recently, Aigner was selected by Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed to serve on the Mayor’s Young Professional Council. She serves on the Board of Directors for Common Ground ministry and is a Provisional Member of the Junior League of Montgomery.
Awards and Recognitions
Aigner was selected to the 2020 Midsouth Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list. The distinction recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing 10 years or less.
Aigner graduated from Auburn University in 2010, earning her B.S. in business administration, human resource management.
Aigner attended Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, graduating summa cum laude in 2015. She was included on the Dean’s List every semester during her enrollment.
She was awarded Best Papers for Civil Procedure, Contracts, Business Associations, Professional Responsibility and Family Law.
- served as senior editor of Jones Law Review
- was a senior member of the Board of Advocates
- was a member of ACS, BLSA, JPILF and PAD
- was a Dean fellow and pupil for Hugh Maddox Inn of Court
- served as President of the Women’s Legal Society 2014-2015
- was on Moot Court and Trial Advocacy for Competition
- participated in the Pro Se Assistance Program for Federal Court
- was a Public Interest Society fellow
- was a board member of the Alabama Pro Bono Task Force
- was a Walter Knabe scholarship recipient.