Michael J. CrowPrincipal | Personal Injury and Product Liability
Mike Crow is in our personal injury section and mainly handles car and truck litigation, premise liability cases, and has special interest in brain injury cases.
Mike has been successful in litigating against the "Big Box Stores," i.e. Wal-Mart, Home Depot and others, and he has a wealth of knowledge of their practices and procedures.
Mike has handled several cases against a local School Board for section 1983 violations and Title IX violations. These cases range from young femalestudents being sexually assaulted by a substitute teacher and the local school board failing to have and implement a Title IX policy, to failure to provide medical care to persons in State, County or City facilities.
Mike is a current and past member of the Montgomery County Bar Association grievance committee and has served on the committee for the past 15 years. In 2009, he was appointed to serve on the Alabama State Bar committee Disciplinary Commission. He is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Interstate Trucking Litigation Group.
Mike also has been selected for inclusion on the Best Lawyers in America list, and was named to the prestigious Super Lawyers list.
He is a former member of the Jimmy Hitchcock Committee, which annually selects an outstanding Christian student athlete from the local community. Mike is on the Executive Committee of the Auburn University at Montgomery Basketball Booster Club which is responsible for raising funds for the basketball program, in which he was a former player. He has recently been appointed to the Board of Directors for Capital City Juniors, a travel volleyball club based in Montgomery, for girls ages 8-18. Mike is also an active member of the Frazer United Methodist Church, where he served on the Board of Stewards through 2010. He recently was appointed to the Staff Parish Committee, where he will serve a three-year term from 2013-2016.
He is married to the former Marla Taylor of Hope Hull, Alabama, and they have two children. They attend Frazer United Methodist Church in Pike Road, Ala. He is an avid Waterfowl hunter. He also is active in Retriever Field Trials where he judges events across the country and campaigns two of his own Labrador retrievers. He is President of the Montgomery Retriever Club.
- Alabama, U.S. District Court, Middle, Southern, and Northern Districts of Alabama (1987)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (1987)
- Montgomery County and American Bar Associations
- Montgomery County Bar Grievance Committee (1994-present)
- Alabama State Bar (Lawyer referral service committee 1989)
- Montgomery County Trial Lawyers Association
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association (Sustaining member and Executive Committee 1995-2004)
- The American Association for Justice (member of commercial truck litigation group)
- Trial Lawyers For Public Justice and Public Citizen
- Frazier United Methodist Church (Staff Parish Committee)
- Montgomery Retriever Club - President
- AV Rated
- Best Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Auburn University at Montgomery (B.S., 1978; M.S., 1980)
At Beasley Allen, there is never a fee for legal services, unless we collect for you. Contact us today by filling out a brief questionnaire, or by calling our toll free number, 800-898-2034, for a free, no-cost no-obligation evaluation of your case.