- Alabama (2017)
- U.S. District Courts, Middle and Northern Districts of Alabama (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan (2020)
- University of Alabama School of Law (2017)
- Auburn University (2013)
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (Board Member)
- Christian Legal Society
- Southeast Alabama Area Health Education Board
Recognitions & Awards
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers List (Alabama)
Tyner joined Beasley Allen Law Firm in October 2017. He works in the firm’s Fraud Section, primarily handling litigation related to Fiat Chrysler emission cheating software and class action litigation against Voya Financial. Tyner was recently named by The National Trial Lawyers to the Alabama Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers List, an honor given to only a select group of lawyers for their superior skills and qualifications in the field.
He received his accounting degree in 2013 from Auburn University, where he was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity and participated in collegiate and charity organizations. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2017. While in law school, he served as senior editor of the Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review, interned at the Elder Law Legal Aid Clinic and assisted a professor in developing a journal article on the False Claims Act’s application to customs fraud.
Prior to joining Beasley Allen, Tyner clerked at Melton, Epsy & Williams; the Joe Hubbard Law Firm; and Farris, Riley & Pitt while earning his law degree.
Tyner is a member of the Southeast Alabama Area Health Education Board and a mentor for Flowers Elementary school in Montgomery, Alabama. He is a member of First Baptist Church of Montgomery.
Tyner is a member of the Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section and the Montgomery County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section where he serves as a board member. He is also a member of the Christian Legal Society.