Stephanie Stephens MonplaisirAssociate | Personal Injury and Product Liability
Stephanie works in the firm’s Personal Injury/Products Liability Section, where she handles complex litigation and appellate proceedings. She has helped secure more than $30 million in verdicts and settlements.
Stephanie has successfully argued and tried cases in state and federal courts and been a member of the trial team in several notable cases. One of those cases was Colin Lacy v. Empire Truck Sales, which involved an $18.79 million dollar verdict on behalf of our client who was paralyzed as the result of a mechanic shop's grossly negligent maintenance of his 18-wheeler.
Stephanie is admitted to practice in all Alabama state and federal courts and the United States Supreme Court. She is a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, the Attorneys Information Exchange Group, the Alabama Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, and serves as President of the Alabama Head Injury Foundation’s Montgomery Chapter. She is currently serving her second year on the Alabama State Bar’s Lawyer University Task Force, which works to educate Alabama lawyers on growing legal trends. A legal scholar on personal jurisdiction, Stephanie has published papers and presented CLEs on the topic across the country.
Stephanie graduated summa cum laude from Troy University in 2007 with a double major in political science and psychology. Before starting law school, she worked as a crisis counselor with the Federal Emergency Management Agency during the Enterprise, Alabama, tornado recovery efforts. Stephanie graduated Summa Cum Laude from Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in May 2011. While in law school, she received ten Best Paper Awards and the Best Advocate Award in Trial Advocacy. She served as a senior editor on the Faulkner Law Review and as a senior member of the Board of Advocates.
Stephanie and her husband, David, are members of Frazer United Methodist Church. They enjoy spending time with their daughter, family and friends.
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Alabama State Bar (Lawyer University Task Force)
- Montgomery County Young Lawyers Association
- Montgomery County Association for Justice
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Women's Section
- Alabama Head Injury Foundation - President, Montgomery Chapter
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Attorney Information Exchange Group
- Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (J.D. 2011)
- Troy University (B.S. 2007)
At Beasley Allen, there is never a fee for legal services, unless we collect for you. Contact us today by filling out a brief questionnaire, or by calling our toll free number, 800-898-2034, for a free, no-cost no-obligation evaluation of your case.