Leslie L. PesciaAssociate | Antitrust, Business Litigation, Whistleblower Claims
Leslie Pescia began working at Beasley Allen in May 2012 as a law clerk in our Consumer Fraud Section. In October 2013, she joined Beasley Allen as an attorney after passing the Alabama Bar Exam. She is currently an attorney in our Consumer Fraud section, working on class actions, antitrust issues, and whistleblower claims. She previously worked in our Toxic Torts section, handling cases related to the BP Oil Spill litigation.
Leslie attended Auburn University, graduating cum laude with her B.A. in 2009. She earned her J.D., graduating magna cum laude, from Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2013. During law school, she was a Knabe Scholar, won four Best Paper awards, and was named 2013 Advocate of the Year. She was also a Champion at the National Appellate Advocacy Competition Regionals, second place Best Advocate at the August A. Rendigs Competition, and won Best Brief at the Mercer Legal Ethics Competition. She was a Student Bar Association Senator for two years, a member of the Board of Advocates Executive Council and a Jones School of Law Student Ambassador.
During law school, Leslie clerked with Justice Greg Shaw of the Supreme Court of Alabama and the Alabama Attorney General’s Office. She also worked with Circuit Judge Christopher Hughes for the 37th Judicial District of Alabama and as a research assistant at Jones School of Law.
Leslie is a member of the Alabama State Bar; Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section, where she is on the Executive Committee; Hugh Maddox Chapter of American Inns of Court; Alabama Association for Justice, where is part of the Emerging Leaders and co-chairs the Entertainment Committee; American Association for Justice; Montgomery County Bar Association; and the Montgomery Volunteer Lawyers Program. She is a member of The National Advocates - Top 40 Under 40 and received the American Association for Justice's 2015-2016 New Lawyer's Division of Excellence Award. She is also a member of the Montgomery Lion’s Club, Faulkner Leadership Circle and the Auburn Alumni Association.
She was raised in Scottsboro, Ala., and now lives in Montgomery with her two dogs, Toby and Tucker. She is a member of Church of the Highlands.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section - Executive Committee
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice (Emerging Leaders and Co-Chair of the Entertainment Committee)
- American Association for Justice (New Lawyers Division, Public Service Committee and Law Schools Committee; Women's Caucus Convention and Membership Oversight Committees)
- Hugh Maddox Chapter, American Inns of Court
- Faulkner Leadership Circle
- Auburn Alumni Association
- The National Advocates - Top 40 Under 40
- American Association for Justice's New Lawyer's Division of Excellence Award (2015-2016)
- Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (J.D. 2013)
- Auburn University (B.A. 2009)
At Beasley Allen, there is never a fee for legal services, unless we collect for you. Contact us today by filling out a brief questionnaire, or by calling our toll free number, 800-898-2034, for a free, no-cost no-obligation evaluation of your case.