Leslie L. PesciaAssociate | Antitrust, Business Litigation, Whistleblower Claims
Leslie began working at Beasley Allen Law Firm in May 2012 as a law clerk in our Consumer Fraud Section. She is currently an attorney in the same section, working on class actions, antitrust issues and whistleblower claims, and had previously worked in our Toxic Torts Section, handling cases related to the BP Oil Spill litigation.
Leslie is a member of the Alabama State Bar; Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section, where she is on the Executive Committee; Alabama State Bar Diversity Committee, where she serves as the 2017-2018 secretary; Hugh Maddox Chapter of American Inns of Court; Alabama Association for Justice, where she is part of the Emerging Leaders; American Association for Justice New Lawyers Division; American Association for Justice Women's Caucus; American Association for Justice Membership Oversight Committee; American Association for Justice PAC Task Force; Montgomery County Bar Association; and the Montgomery Volunteer Lawyers Program. Most recently, Leslie became a fellow of the Pound Institute, a national legal “think tank” dedicated to ensuring access to justice for ordinary citizens.
In addition, she is a member of The National Advocates - Top 40 Under 40 and received the American Association for Justice's 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 New Lawyer's Division Excellence Awards. She is also a member of the Montgomery Lions Club, Faulkner Leadership Circle and the Auburn Alumni Association.
Leslie attended Auburn University, graduating cum laude with her B.A. in 2009. She earned her J.D., graduating magna cum laude, from Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2013. During law school, she was a Knabe Scholar, won four Best Paper awards and was named 2013 Advocate of the Year. She was also a Champion at the National Appellate Advocacy Competition Regionals, second place Best Advocate at the August A. Rendigs Competition and won Best Brief at the Mercer Legal Ethics Competition. She was a Student Bar Association senator for two years, a member of the Board of Advocates Executive Council and a Jones School of Law Student Ambassador.
During law school, Leslie clerked with Justice Greg Shaw of the Supreme Court of Alabama and the Alabama Attorney General’s Office. She also worked with Circuit Judge Christopher Hughes for the 37th Judicial District of Alabama and as a research assistant at Jones School of Law.
Raised in Scottsboro, Alabama, Leslie now lives in Montgomery, Alabama, with her two dogs, Toby and Tucker. She is a member of Church of the Highlands.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section - Executive Committee
- Alabama State Bar Diversity Committee (2017-2018 Secretary)
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Alabama Association for Justice (Emerging Leaders )
- American Association for Justice (New Lawyers Division, Public Service Committee; Law Schools Committee; Women's Caucus, PAC Task Force and Membership Oversight Committee)
- Hugh Maddox Chapter, American Inns of Court
- Pound Institute Fellow
- Faulkner Leadership Circle
- Auburn Alumni Association
- The National Advocates - Top 40 Under 40
- American Association for Justice's New Lawyer's Division Excellence Award (2015-2016 & 2016-2017)
- Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (J.D. 2013)
- Auburn University (B.A. 2009)
At Beasley Allen, there is never a fee for legal services, unless we collect for you. Contact us today by filling out a brief questionnaire, or by calling our toll free number, 800-898-2034, for a free, no-cost no-obligation evaluation of your case.