In 1979, Jere Locke Beasley founded the firm, which is now known as Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C. The firm represents plaintiffs and claimants in civil litigation. The firm employs more than 75 lawyers and over 200 support staff.
Our primary offices are based in Montgomery, Alabama, although we work with attorneys and clients throughout the country. In 2017, Beasley Allen opened a branch office in Atlanta, Georgia. We are excited about expanding our reach to handle more cases in the state of Georgia and especially in Atlanta. Beasley Allen represents plaintiffs and claimants in the following areas: Business Litigation, Personal Injury and Product Liability, Medical Devices and Drugs, Fraud, Employment Law, and Environmental.
Our attorneys are leaders in complex litigation in courtrooms around the U.S., including state and federal courts. Our attorneys and cases have been profiled in major national media such as Time Magazine, Business Week, Fortune Magazine, Forbes.com, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, U.S. News & World Report, New York Times, National Law Journal, New Orleans Times-Picayune, CNBC’s “The Closing Bell,” 60 Minutes, NPR, CNN, Headline News, NBC’s “Today Show,” MSNBC, ABC’s “Good Morning America” Fox News and Fox’s “The O’Reilly Factor.” We have also represented clients testifying before U.S. Congressional committees on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
Our support staff includes full time nurses, investigators, computer specialists, technologists, a marketing department and a comprehensive trial graphics department. We are one of the country’s leading firms involved in civil litigation on behalf of claimants, having represented hundreds of thousands of people.
We hold state and national records for the largest jury verdicts in numerous categories. Beasley Allen currently holds U.S. records for largest verdicts/settlements in five categories:
- The largest verdict against an oil company in U.S. History – $11.9 Billion. case summary
- The largest pharmaceutical drug settlement in U.S. History – $4.85 Billion. case summary
- The largest state Medicaid fraud litigation – $1.3 Billion. case summary
- The largest individual private environmental settlement in U.S. History – $700 Million. case summary
- The largest predatory lending verdict in U.S. History – $581 Million. case summary
We have handled cases involving verdicts and settlements amounting to more than $26 billion.
We have a national reputation for being at the forefront of Consumer Litigation. In keeping with this, we publish a monthly consumer news report – The Jere Beasley Report – that goes to more than 40,000 households.
Additionally, each week we feature our attorneys and guests on The Beasley Allen Report, which deals with consumer issues. This hour-long TV program is broadcast on WSFA-TV12 each Sunday evening following the 10 o’clock news. Programs also are available on our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/BeasleyAllen.
- For more information about scheduling a media interview with one of our attorneys, or to discuss inviting one of our lawyers to speak at your conference or event, visit our Media Relations page.
- If you are a referring attorney who would like to discuss a case consultation with us, please fill out our contact form.
- If you are a potential client seeking a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation of your case, please contact us.