An Alabama jury awarded a $3 million verdict to David Moore, a resident of Bullock County, Alabama, who sued Alabama Power Company after being severely burned from touching a guy wire.

Plaintiff, David Moore, was leaving Outback Steakhouse in Montgomery, Alabama when he realized his front bumper was caught on an unprotected guy wire located in front of his parking space. When Mr. Moore attempted to remove the guy wire from the bumper of his vehicle, an electrical current was conducted through the guy wire and into Mr. Moore.

“As a result of the electrical current, David Moore was severely burned, which resulted in permanent scarring. He also suffered permanent injuries to hs left arm and hand. He was required to undergo two years of physical therapy and he is unable to continue in his occupation as one of the top hunting and fishing guides in the south,” said plaintiffs’ attorney Graham Esdale of the firm Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C.

The plaintiff settled with Outback Steakhouse and Hadmanco, the building owner, before the case went to trial.

Graham Esdale and LaBarron Boone of the Montgomery firm of Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C., and Lynn Jinks of Jinks, Daniel & Crow, L.L.C., located in Union Springs represented Mr. Moore.

We're here to help!

We live by our creed of “helping those who need it most” and have helped thousands of clients get the justice they desperately needed and deserved. If you feel you have a case or just have questions please contact us for a free consultation. There is no risk and no fees unless we win for you.

Fields marked * may be required for submission.

Continuing the battle with Big Pharma

The entire Beasley Allen staff had our personal interest at heart. We were part of the family of a down to earth, trustworthy, understanding law firm. Thank you, Beasley Allen, for continuing the battle with Big Pharma.