A recent incident in Florida is just another indication of how dangerous the e-cigarettes really are. A 21-year-old Florida man was put in a medically induced coma after an e-cigarette exploded in his face. Evan Spahlinger suffered internal burns and also inhaled a piece of the e-cigarette, which caused internal burns. He was in critical condition in a Miami hospital at press time.

Source: The Naples Daily News

We're here to help!

We live by our creed of “helping those who need it most” and have helped thousands of clients get the justice they desperately needed and deserved. If you feel you have a case or just have questions please contact us for a free consultation. There is no risk and no fees unless we win for you.

Fields marked * may be required for submission.

I never dreamed how much this would mean to me

I received another check today, much to my surprise. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I never dreamed how much this would mean to me in my golden years, as I have had hearing problems for years and needed to update my hearing aids, but with a limited income, found that was impossible. I now have the best hearing aids that I have ever had, thanks to you fighting so hard on my behalf.

—Gladys