Our firm filed a case recently that involved the death of a young wife and mother, who was electrocuted while working in a chicken house located on her property in Barbour County, Alabama.

Her death was caused by a defective electrical system, which had been installed for the chicken feeder system. The system was badly designed and, we believe, improperly installed.

Had the system utilized alternative designs that were readily available to the defendants, who designed and installed the system, the death would not have occurred.

The decedent is survived by her husband and two children.

We will attempt to show that the design and installation of the electrical system was bad and that it created an extremely dangerous condition. Any person working in the chicken house was put at risk for serious injury or death.

There are a number of defendants in the case and it’s likely others will be added as discovery goes forward. Greg Allen and Jere Beasley will handle this case, along with Shane Seaborn, Myron Penn, and Will Partin of the firm of Penn and Seaborn from Clayton.

We're here to help!

We live by our creed of “helping those who need it most” and have helped thousands of clients get the justice they desperately needed and deserved. If you feel you have a case or just have questions please contact us for a free consultation. There is no risk and no fees unless we win for you.

Fields marked * may be required for submission.

A positive manner

Several years ago my brother and sister -in-law were in a terrible car accident. My sister in-law was paralyzed from her neck down. Beasley Allen handled the case for my brother to see to it that my sister-in-law received the proper and necessary care she needed. I appreciate the attorneys and staff of Beasley Allen in handling this matter quickly and in a positive manner. Good job Beasley Allen!!

—Joan