Chad Cook, lead Digitek attorney, speaks about the recent Digitek recall. Digitek was recalled in April 2008 after medicine was found to contain twice the active ingredient – digitalis. Digitek overdose can lead to bradycardia, extremely low blood pressure, and even death. Digitek is often given to patients in the hospital during a heart procedure.
We're here to help!
We live by our creed of “helping those who need it most” and have helped thousands of clients get the justice they desperately needed and deserved. If you feel you have a case or just have questions please contact us for a free consultation. There is no risk and no fees unless we win for you.
Impressed with the Beasley Allen staff
I am very impressed with the Beasley Allen staff. They were very courteous and patiently explained the aspects of my claim in a way I could understand. If I ever have any need of an attorney in the future I will turn to Beasley Allen.