- Alabama (2010)
- Georgia (2021)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Alabama (2016)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit (2020)
- Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- Auburn University (B.A. 2007)
- National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 40 Under 40 for Civil Plaintiffs
- American Academy of Attorneys for Personal Injury Law (Alabama)
Recognitions & Awards
- American Association for Justice (e-Cig Litigation Group, Section Toxic Environmental & Pharmaceutical (STEP) Section and Products Liability Section)
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- National Trial Lawyers Association (Top 40 Under 40 for Civil Plaintiffs)
- Alabama State Bar (Young Lawyers Section)
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Autauga County Bar Association
Will represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, centering on products liability, mass torts, and toxic tort cases. Currently, he represents individuals who have been severely injured from exploding consumer products as well as clients affected by asbestos-related illnesses including mesothelioma and lung cancer. He also represents local governments in the nationwide opioid litigation and veterans in the nationwide 3M Combat Arms earplugs litigation.
Will began working for Beasley Allen in the Fraud section as a law clerk in his second year of law school, where he assisted attorneys in the areas of consumer fraud litigation and Fair Labor Standards Act litigation. After graduating law school, he began working full time as an attorney in the Toxic Torts section. In September of 2013, Will began serving as counsel for the Alabama Secretary of State’s office, where he gained wide-ranging civil litigation experience. He rejoined Beasley Allen in September of 2015.
He graduated from Auburn University in 2007 with a B.A. in political science. He earned his J.D. at Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in May of 2010. While attending law school, Will studied international law abroad at the University of Amsterdam.
Awards and Ratings
Will was selected for the Top 40 Under 40 designation by the American Academy of Attorneys for the Personal Injury Law section in Alabama for 2019. Attorneys receiving this designation are rising stars and have top-tier skills and ethics. Additionally, he has been selected to the National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 40 Under 40 for Civil Plaintiffs.
Will has worked on cases involving cancer victims with occupational and environmental exposure to toxic chemicals. He has developed comprehensive knowledge of the scientific and medical issues unique to this area of practice.
He also represented individuals and businesses in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and Louisiana, where he helped them recover millions of dollars in compensation for the losses they suffered following the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig and the resulting devastating BP Oil Spill.
Will is a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers Section, the Montgomery County Bar Association, and the Autauga County Bar Association. He is a member of the Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG) and the American Association for Justice where he serves on the e-Cig Litigation Group, the Section Toxic Environmental & Pharmaceutical (STEP) Section and the Products Liability Section. Will is also a member of the Tennessee Association for Justice and is involved in toxic tort seminars and conferences.