March, 1992 – In this case, our clients lost a family member and had 3 injured by carbon monoxide poisoning. Their home had a gas powered hot water heater which caused the poisoning. It did not have a vent safety shutoff switch which it should have had. If it had that switch, the family would have been saved from a huge loss. The jury sent a message to Defendant to put these safety switches on their hot water heaters in the future.
In the News
Beasley Allen principal Labarron Boone discusses...
Toyota billion-dollar settlement discussed by Beasley...
Study reveals shocking lack of car safety for children
Uncovering product liability
Injured on the job, There may be product liability
Baby's death investigated for possible link to infant...
Professional and appropriate manner
My claim was handled in a very professional and appropriate manner. I was very pleased with my outcome and that the claim was resolved without having to go through a trial.
We're here to help!
We live by our creed of "helping those who need it most" and have helped thousands of clients get the justice they desperately needed and deserved. If you feel you have a case or just have questions please contact us for a free consultation. There is no risk and no fees unless we win for you.