Attention investors damaged by illegally inflated fund shares
Beasley Allen is currently investigating claims against these specific mutual funds on behalf of clients who purchased shares in these funds:
- American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc. – International Discovery Fund
- Causeway Capital Management Trust – Causeway International Value Fund
- Columbia Funds – Columbia Multi-Advisor International Equity Fund
- Columbia Funds – Columbia Marsico International Opportunities Fund
- Dreyfus – The Boston Company International Small Cap Portfolio
- ING – ING International Small Cap Fund
- ING – ING International Small Cap Multi-Manager Fund
- iShares – iSHARES® MSCI Austria Index Fund
- Transamerica – TA IDEX Neuberger Berman International
- Vanguard – Vanguard Tax-Managed International Fund
It has come to our attention that these funds participated in underlying investment strategies that illegally inflated the fund shares and resulted in damage to investors. We are pursuing derivative claims for the mutual funds, as well as class action claims on behalf of investors. We seek the recovery of capital losses suffered by the funds and their investors, and the return of all fees and other compensation paid by investors and/or the funds to the investment advisors.
What can I do?
If you suffered substantial losses in any of the funds listed above, please contact us today to explore your legal options.