Alison Douillard HawthorneAssociate | Fraud
Since joining Beasley Allen in November of 2010 as an attorney in the Consumer Fraud Section, Alison has focused her practice primarily on the Average Wholesale Price (AWP) litigation, which seeks to recover millions of dollars lost by state Medicaid agencies as a result of fraudulent price reporting by the nation's largest drug manufacturers. Prior to becoming an attorney at Beasley Allen, Alison worked as a law clerk in the Firm's Fraud Section for more than two years, assisting attorneys in consumer and securities fraud litigation.
Alison is serving on the Board of the Montgomery County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section.
Alison received her B.S. in Business Administration from Auburn University in 2007, and her Juris Doctor degree from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Alison was a senior editor of the Faulkner Law Review, an appointed member of the Jones School of Law Board of Advocates, a Knabe Scholar for all three years, and graduated on the Dean's List. Alison was also a member of her law school's trial team. In 2009, Alison was recognized as one of the nation's finest oral advocates, receiving the award for Best Opening Statement in a national trial tournament. Additionally, Alison's team finished as national finalists in the 2009 Lone Star Classic National Trial Tournament.
Alison is originally from Kennesaw, Georgia, where she worked for several Atlanta attorneys before moving to Montgomery, Alabama, to start her law school career. She is married to Raymond James Hawthorne, Jr., of Montgomery, Ala. Ray is an Assistant District Attorney for the 19th Judicial Circuit in Autauga County. They attend First United Methodist Church located in downtown Montgomery.
- Georgia (2010)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2011)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2011)
- Alabama (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama (2011)
- Georgia State Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- Montgomery County Bar Association- Young Lawyers Section (Board of Directors 2012-2014)
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Association for Justice
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- Auburn University (B.S. 2007)
At Beasley Allen, there is never a fee for legal services, unless we collect for you. Contact us today by filling out a brief questionnaire, or by calling our toll free number, 1-800-898-2034, for a free, no-cost no-obligation evaluation of your case.